If you’ve not read any of his articles, I strongly recommend you to check out his site. It’s full of great articles that will help you be productive, perform at a high level and ultimately be a better human being.
In our conversation, we talk about how Dean got into writing, even though English wasn’t his first language. We also touch on topics such as the lessons learned from getting older as well as the “day 1” concept.
I had a great time talking with Dean and I hope you enjoy listening to our conversation.
Subscribe To The Podcast
- How Dean got started with writing
- Finding accountability for writing consistently
- How Dean improved his language skills
- Finance and the importance of learning how to manage your money
- Being the SEO & Blog Manager for AppSumo & Sumo.com
- Reflecting on ageing and the importance of your 30s
- Jeff Bezo’s “Day 1” Concept
- How often Dean reads and how he sets the time for it
- Quitting books early and the importance of it
- Movement training, Crossfit and keeping fit
- The habit of note-taking
- Intermittent fasting
- How to stay consistent & remain accountable
- WordPress vs Webflow
- Fathom analytics.
Join The Lifelong Learning Newsletter
If you’d like to follow my progress, learn something new or want to get better at learning new skills subscribe to the Lifelong Learning Newsletter.